Two swim classes for the price of one!
How can I take advantage of Buy One, Get One Swim Special?
1. Sign up and pay for regular SWIM class. You must be set up for automatic pay. If you are already enrolled in a swim class you can jump to step 2.
2. Log in to your Cal Elite account www.calelite.com Click on “Booking” then Select “Request a makeup”. Select your student and click on “See Classes”.
- Click “Find a Class”- Search for a class of your same level (to narrow your search, choose Preschool Swim or Academy Swim from the Program drop down menu)
- Click on the class that has openings and works with your schedule.
- Click “Request Makeup”. The start date is the day you want to attend for the “FREE” class (Please submit your request by 5 p.m. the day before. We can hold a spot up to 24 hrs in advance) In the box labeled “Anything else we need to know?” Please type “SWIM SPECIAL”.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Once this has been submitted, you will receive an email. This email is NOT confirmation that you have been added to the class. Once our office reviews and approves your request, you will receive a SECOND email confirming that your request has been approved and your child has been added to the class for the day.
Restrictions to the BUY ONE, GET ONE Special:
Offer only valid for active students in swim lessons September -December. Spaces are limited; you can do a maximum of 1 “FREE” class per week and it must be booked on a week to week basis. We cannot hold the same spot for the entire month. All requests must be submitted online by 5 p.m. the day before. We can only hold a spot for 24 hours. Requests can be taken up to 24 hours in advance. Please submit Monday requests by Friday at 5:00 p.m.