We want your child to be able to get their lesson in and for this reason we offer free make ups for most classes, for currently enrolled students. If your child is absent, there is no need to notify us in advance. Upon being marked absent from class, we will issue a makeup token. Make up tokens can then be redeemed online for makeup lessons.
It is important that you attend your scheduled make up — having a makeup in a class prevents us from offering that class to a new student, which is an important part of our business.
Please note makeups can only be scheduled one week in advance. We ask that students make up their absence within one month of the missed class. If you are unable to attend any of the makeup times offered, an Open Gym pass will be issued as a substitute
How to schedule a makeup
- Log in to your Cal Elite Account.
- Find the class day and time for your makeup session, then click ENROLL NOW.
- Select MAKEUP as the enrollment type.
- Choose your makeup date as the start date. Please note makeups can only be scheduled one week in advance.
- In the “Anything Else We Need to Know Section”, tell us the class you missed related to this makeup.